Canadian Military Personnel Rebate
CANADIAN MILITARY PERSONNEL
Blue Mountain Honda is pleased to announce the Canadian Military Personnel Rebate program.
Honda will offer a $500 rebate to qualified personnel when they purchase any new Honda model. The Rebate is in addition to and stackable with all advertised promotions.
All current and previous Canadian Armed Forces members who have served or are serving Canada are eligible to receive this rebate, in order to recognize and reward their commitment to our country.
Approved applicants will receive an after tax rebate of $500 dollars when they purchase or lease any new Honda model and this credit will be reimbursed directly by Honda Canada Inc. to the customer.
- Applicants must be current/active/retired members of the Army/Navy/Air Force, a DND employee, or be a member of the CF Appreciation Program (card member codes: CF, V, D).
- Applicants must show proof of identification of at least one of the following cards:
o CF One (code: CF,V,D), NDI 10 - Temporary ID Card, NDI 20 - Permanent ID Card, NDI75 - Record of Service Card. See below for examples of each card.
- This offer is transferable to any member within the same household address
- The vehicle purchased must be new and previously unregistered (demonstrators accepted).
- Eligible participants may purchase or lease one (1) vehicle per calendar year under this program
- The vehicle must be for personal, non-commercial use.
The dealer must submit to the Honda Canada Zone office for prior approval:
. A copy of the purchasers CF Appreciation Card/Government military photo ID and one piece of government issued photo ID