What’s happening at our dealership.
Current events around the spread of COVID-19 and its impact on our lives continues to evolve. At Blue Mountain Honda our employees their families and you, our customers, remain our top priorities. Measures in our dealership have been taken to contain COVID-19, and we are committed to keeping you informed of our efforts to ensure minimal disruption to our business functions.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to everyone who's lives have been affected by this unprecedented event. We appreciate and thank the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments who are on the front line working on containment. We also acknowledge the hard work and dedication of those who are working in the grocery stores and food distribution business that are keeping our families safe and fed.
At our dealership, our staff are available to serve you, as always. We have augmented strict protocols with a series of precautionary steps including:
- Our Sales showroom is open by appointment, please call or email ahead .
- Our Service Department is operating however customer entrance doors are locked, there is no public access into our Service Department at this time. Please call or contact ahead for a Showroom or Service appointment. Note access to our Waiting Lounge is Closed and our Shuttle is not available.
- Constant cleaning and sanitation to all high traffic areas and contact points to help prevent the spread of all germs.
- Continuous communication with our employees on sanitation and precautionary measures for safety from the virus.
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations.
- All service staff will be wearing rubber gloves to prevent the spread of germs with you and your keys and vehicle.
- Your vehicle key will be placed in a sealed plastic bag and will not be physically touched by our staff.
- Your vehicle will be sanitized prior to coming into our shop.
- Sanitized vehicles Test Drives are permitted by appointment only.
- All staff will refrain from shaking hands and encouraged to maintain a social distance from all guests and co-workers.
- There is an Express Key Drop Box located outside the Service Entrance available 24/7.
- To limit interaction with our staff, you can pay your service bill by credit card over the phone.
We ask if you are not feeling well or you have been out of the country to refrain from coming to Blue Mountain Honda for the safety of our staff.
Further information on the virus can be found via the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html
We will continue to act thoughtfully despite the disruption and uncertainty COVID-19 brings to our daily lives and keep you informed of updates from time to time.
If you can't come to us, we are still available to assist you. Please contact a Blue Mountain Honda associate with any questions.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
We wish you and yours safe & well!