We are open for Essential Services!
We have a team of technicians with parts and service staff members available for essential services and repairs for your Honda! If you are a front line Essential Services Worker, identify yourself accordingly when you contact us. We understand you rely on your Honda for transportation and we are here to help!
Five Easy Steps:
- Make an appointment by calling 705 445 4405 or online at www.BlueMountainHonda.com
- Drop your vehicle off outside the dealership- leave your keys in the drop box.
- Sanitize - For your protection and ours we will sanitize and take protective measures.
- Invoice by email and payment by phone.
- Pick up your vehicle from outside the dealership.
Essential support is available by email, phone or text see below.
If you are currently leasing/financing through Honda – Honda Canada Finance Inc is here to support you through these exceptional circumstances. They are offering payment relief to our customers on a case by case basis. Customers can request payment relief by calling customer service:
Current events around the spread of COVID-19 and its impact on our lives continues to evolve. At Blue Mountain Honda our employees and you our customers remain our top priorities. Measures in our dealership have been taken to contain and treat COVID-19, and we are committed to keeping you informed of our efforts to ensure minimal disruption to our business functions.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to everyone who's lives have been affected by this unprecedented event. We appreciate and thank the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments who are on the front line working on containment. We also acknowledge the hard work and dedication of those who are working in the grocery stores and food distribution business that are keeping our families fed.
At our dealership, our staff are available to serve you, as always. We have augmented procedures with a series of precautionary steps including:
- All doors are locked there is no access into our building.
- Constant cleaning and sanitation to all high traffic areas (including door handles, railings, desks and washrooms just to name a few) to help prevent the spread of all germs.
- Continuous communication with our employees on sanitation and precautionary measures for safety from the virus.
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations.
- All customer booking appointments will be pre-screened but cannot come into our building.
- All service staff will be wearing rubber gloves to prevent the spread of germs with you and your keys and vehicle.
- Your vehicle key will be placed in a sealed plastic bag and will not be physically touched by our staff.
- All staff will refrain from shaking hands and encouraged to maintain a social distance from all guests and co-workers.
- Since you will not be coming into our building there is a key drop box outside the service entrance available 24/7.
- We encourage service customers to use our “mobile cashier” to limit interaction with staff. You can pay your bill by phone for your service.
- Restricted travel measures for our employees and scenario-based procedural information on how to report and support anyone that may express they’ve been impacted by the virus, including closure decision making support.
We ask if you are not feeling well or you have been out of the country to refrain from coming to Blue Mountain Honda for the safety of our staff.
Further information on the virus can be found via the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html
We will continue to act thoughtfully despite the disruption and uncertainty COVID-19 brings to our daily lives and keep you informed of updates from time to time.
If you can't come to us, we are still available to assist you. Please contact a Blue Mountain Honda associate with any questions.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
We wish you and yours well!